Monday, May 4, 2009

Women are more superior than men

Very often, I am the de-facto head of household because my husband is a very busy man. It is not to say that I have it easier but I just need to better manage my time.

I can empathise with many full-time mothers of their endless chores at home as I too used to be a stay-at-home mother. Being a mother is a 24/7 job - extremely challenging but also rewarding. Add a full-time job into the equation, we just have to be more efficient and with more practice, we have evolved into a super being.

At the same time, while we, women know that though we may be equal in smarts to our men, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Hence, we gladly let men shine in their careers. But at times, we also need to give ourselves a pat on our back and hence this blogpost of mine :)

No comments: