Part 2 is on the 4 techniques to analyse worry:
1. Get the facts
2. Analyze the facts
3. Reach a decision and act on it
4. When one is worried, answer the following questions:
- what is the problem?
- what is the cause?
- what are all possible solutions?
- best solution?
I have also read part 3 on breaking the worry habit. In gist, it is to:
1. Keep busy
2. Not to sweat over small things
3. Use the law of averages
4. Accept the inevitable
5. Have a stop-loss to limit worry
6. Let bygones be bygone
I also getting better with the 4 principles on people skills.
1. Smile and the whole world smile with you
2. Begin in a friendly way.
3. Give honest, sincere appreciation
4. Become genuinely interested in other people
These are great techniques. Today, I have gotten great service from a restaurant with them. The cashier had cheerily told me that I could exchange my reward points expiring at the end of the month for some confectionary items. This stuff works like magic!
Adding another 2 to the list are
1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain
2. Be a good listener