Friday, January 10, 2014

Action Plan

I have just completed a 3-day training on Dale Carnegie programme by Tim Egold.

Before this programme, I have wanted to put my life back on track. I have made new year resolution and must keep them.

There are a thousand and one things I want to do but I need a start small. For a start, I will focus on improving my people skills - the Dale Carnegie way.

This is my to-do list after the course:

- to use the techniques in my day-to-day life - one at a time and consistently. There are 20+. I shall do 1 each day and should complete in a month's time.

- to spend 2 minutes 2 times a day, morning and night to reflect on the techniques used.

- to read the Dale Carnegie book, starting with how to stop worrying and start living, there are 8 parts. I will do one everyday and should complete in 8 days.


No comments: