Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Power of the Dream


It was pure coincidence that I came across "The Power of the Dream" by Celine Dione. I think the lyrics are really very meaningful. When we were young, we all have dreams. But after many trials and tribulations, somehow I seems to have stopped dreaming. Through the history of mankind, it is dream that drives us to attain for greater heights.

I will really hate to diminish the flame of fire in my boys' heart. Instead, I wish to help it burn brighter and encourage them to reach out for their dreams. Recently, I have also watched the last lecture by Randy Pausch. It is really inspiring to learn how he lives his life to the fullest.

For my boys who are too young to understand, I can help by being a good role model and also to support their dreams - no matter how absurd it may sound today.

No comments: