Saturday, February 8, 2014

Words of Wisdom

I am still reading How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. As I read, I am putting in place the suggestions and am experiencing a rejuvenated me.

What Dale Carnegie shared is not something new. It reminded me of the book Think and Grow Rich. These are books which shed new meaning each time I read them again. Life experiences that I have then accumulated added depth to these words of wisdom.

Today, my key takeaway is our life is what our thoughts make it. My dear readers, do ponder on the following:

By thinking the right thoughts, you can make any job less distasteful. Your boss wants you to be ... Let's forget about what your boss wants. Think only of what getting interested in your job will do for you. Remind yourself that it may double the amount of happiness you get of life, for you spend about one half of your waking hours at work, and if you don't find happiness in your work, you may never find it anywhere.

No comments: