Friday, March 30, 2012

The Science of Being Great

I will to share with my readers on the need to remain calm in the face of adversity.

Read this "The calm and balanced mind is the strong and great mind; the hurried and agitated mind is the weak one. Hurry is a manifestation of fear. Fear turns strength to weakness."

My hubby is my idol. He has been telling to keep cool. When I also pick up this trait only a few years ago, I feel that I have better control of my life. That is also when I realise I too have good memory.

Deciding to be great is a habit. Greatness is only attained by constant thinking of great thoughts.

I cannot agree more with what Wallace Wattles had written hundred years ago. But then it is only when the disciple is ready that the teacher appears. With maturity of age, the meaning of life has also become so much clearer to me.

No comments: