I have written a number of posts on good writing. This is yet another. The posts share a common thread that is writer's thought must be coherent. I will usually demand myself to write clearly - meaning, my readers can understand my writing in a single rapid reading.
Of course, having a good command of English will ease the process. So step one is to have clarity in what you want to say. I cannot help you here, but I could share with you some tools to help your ideas flow together logically. These tools are words and phrases which will help you connect your ideas that establish the relationships from one sentence to another. They are also known as transitional markers.
- again, also, and then, besides, equally important, finally, first/second/third/etc, further, furthermore, in additin, last, likewise, moreover, next, too
Cause and Effect
- accordingly, consequently, hence, in short, then, therefore, thus, truly
- in a like manner, likewise, similarly
- after all, although this may be true, at the same time, even though, I admit, natually, of course
- after all, although true, and yet, at the same time, but, for all that, however, in contrast, in spite of , nevertheless, notwithstanding, on the contrary, on the other hand, still yet
- after a short time, at length, immediately, later, temporarily, afterwards, at that time, lately, presently, thereafter, as long as, before, meanwhile, shortly, thereupon, as soon as, at last, earlier, at the same time, of late, in the meantime, since, soon, until, when, while